Benefits & Features
- Supports bone health and strength
- Promotes healthy osteoclast and osteoblast activity
- May help vertebrae integrity and composition
- An essential trace mineral
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals, away from calcium-containing foods or supplements.
Science & Research
The trace mineral strontium supports healthy osteoblast differentiation, osteoblast collagen formation and balanced osteoclast activity, maintaining bone tensile strength.1 In two separate clinical trials involving a total of more than 2,000 women, strontium supplementation supported healthy vertebrae integrity and composition.2,3 In a preliminary analysis of a three-year placebo-controlled, double-blind study of 5,091 postmenopausal women, strontium supplementation promoted healthy hip bones.4Since strontium is absorbed using calcium transport mechanisms, strontium supplements should not be taken at the same time as calcium supplements or calcium-containing foods. While supplementing with strontium, adequate calcium intake should be maintained.5
- Peng S, et al.J Bone Miner Res. 2011 Jun;26(6):1272-82.
- Meunier PJ, et al. N Engl J Med. 2004 Jan 29;350(5):459-68.
- Roux C, et al. Ann Rheum. Dis2008;67:1736-1738.
- Reginster JY, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 May;90(5):2816-22.
- Doublier A, et al. Osteoporos Int. 2013 Mar;24(3):1079-87.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Strontium is a naturally occurring mineral derived from earthen ore and purified through a proprietary synthetic reaction process with citric acid
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oi
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose