RevitalAge™ Nerve 120's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes nerve structure, function and comfort
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function
- Provides antioxidant support
- Scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and other nutrients
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science/li>
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy nerve function and comfort support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Patented, scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and methylcobalamin, used under license from Juvenon®. Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling and nerve structure in healthy individuals.1 Supports healthy nerve fiber function with a combination of methylcobalamin, pyridoxal 5' phosphate and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF.2 Promotes nerve comfort, in part by supporting healthy receptor activity and mitochondrial function.3,4 Includes CoQ10 for enhanced antioxidant and mitochondrial support. MicroActive® sustained-released CoQ10 was shown in clinical research to be more bioavailable than standard CoQ10.5
- Flippo TS, Holder WD Jr. Arch Surg.1993 Dec;128(12):1391-5.
- Akaike A, et al. Eur J Pharmacol.1993 Sep 7;241(1):1-6.
- McIlduff CE, et al. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2011;7:377-85.
- Sandhir R, et al. Neurochem Int. 2014 Jul;74:16-23.
- Madhavi D, et al.Integrative Medicine. 2010. 9(1).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl, alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid), folate and pyridoxal-5' phosphate are synthetic
- Magnesium is derived from the lime of rock
- Methylcobalamin is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- MicroActive® CoQ10 -cyclodextrin complex contains coenzyme Q10 obtained naturally from fermentation and potato starch
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil