PureMelt B12 Folate 90's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health
- Supports energy metabolism
- Provides support for healthy methylation
- Contains Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Provides activated B vitamins
- Unique lozenge designed to dissolve in the mouth without requiring water
- Free of sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Great-tasting, fruit-flavored lozenge
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Neurological health and energy metabolismsupport
As a dietary supplement, take 1 lozenge, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional. Allow tablet to dissolve in mouth and swallow.
Science & Research
PureMelt B12 Folate provides activated B vitamins in a unique lozenge designed to dissolve in the mouth without requiring water. Each lozenge provides 1,000 mcg of methylcobalamin (the active form of vitamin B12 ) and 400 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.1 Optimal levels of these B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health.2,3,4 Activated B vitamins provide methyl groups to support healthy methylation, a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function.5 Healthy methylation is vital for cellular health, hormone and neurotransmitter production and energy metabolism.6 This great-tasting, fruit-flavored lozenge contains no sugar, magnesium stearate or artificial colors or flavors.
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61.
- Stanhewicz AE, et al. Clin Sci (Lond). 2015 Jul;129(2):159-67.
- Papakostas GI, et al. J Clin Psychiatry. 2014 Aug;75(8):855-63.
- Yaqub BA, et al. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 1992;94(2):105-11.
- Smulders YM, et al. Br J Haematol. 2006 Mar;132(5):623-9.
- Ling CT, Chow BF. J. Biol. Chem. 1954, 206:797-805.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Metafolin® , 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) is synthetic
- Methylcobalamin is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Xylitol is derived from wood pulp