PS Plus 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports memory, mental processing and overall cognitive function
- Provides support for normal age-associated memory decline
- Enhances verbal recognition and recall
- Made with soy-free phosphatidylserine, derived from sunflower lecithin
- Proprietary blend provides an antioxidant and phytochemical complex from wild blueberry, OrlÃ©ans strawberry and spinach
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cognitive and memory support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
PS Plus provides Sharp-PS® GREEN, a soy-freep hosphatidylserine, derived from sunflower lecithin. Phosphatidylserine (PS) is the most abundant phospholipid in the brain, where it supports neuron membrane fluidity, signal transduction and cell-to-cell communication for healthy neurocognitive function. PS provides support for normal age-associated memory decline in the elderly as well as support for overall learning, recall and processing capacity.1 These effects on cognitive performance were also observed in a study of young adults.2 The efficacy of Sharp-PS® supporting mental capabilities in elderly persons with mild, age-related memory loss was explored in an open label study. The results suggest support for memory recognition, memory recall, verbal recognition and verbal recall.3
- Cenacchi T, et al. Aging (Milano).1993 Apr;5(2):123-33.
- Benton D, et al. Nutr Neurosci. 2001;4(3):169-78.
- Schreiber S, etal. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci. 2000;37(4):302-7.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower lecithin
- Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit
- Strawberry extract is derived from Fragaria vesca var. OrlÃ©ans
- Spinach extract is derived from Spinacia oleracea leaf
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn