PS 100 (phosphatidylserine)
Benefits & Features
- Supports cognitive function and emotional well-being
- Supports healthy memory
- Promotes healthy behavioral performance including tasks of daily life
- Contains 95-98% phosphatidylserine
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cognitive function and emotional well-being support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid found in all cells but is most concentrated in brain cells. This familiarly called "brain nutrient" supports cognitive function, emotional well-being and behavioral performance. It has also been shown to support healthy memory.1,2 In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of 425 individuals, daily supplementation of phosphatidylserine over six months resulted in statistically significant support of behavioral and cognitive parameters. In a placebo-controlled investigation of 149 subjects, the group receiving phosphatidylserine scored higher than placebo in performance tests related to memory tasks of daily life.4
- Maggioni M, et al. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1990 Mar;81(3):265-70.
- Hirayama S, et al. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013 Apr;27 Suppl 2:284-91.
- Cenacchi T, et al. Aging (Milano). 1993 Apr;5(2):123-33.
- Crook TH, et al. Neurology. 1991 May;41(5):644-9.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations® PS 100 contains 95-98% phosphatidylserine derived from soy. There is no detectable GMO material in this product
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose