Benefits & Features
- Promotes joint health & comfort
- Supports healthy immune response
- Provides support for connective tissue structural composition
- Includes clinically researched botanicals
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health and comfort
- Immune function and tissue health
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Perluxan® is a clinically studied extract of hops specifically developed to promote joint health. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 36 subjects, the benefits of Perluxan® on joint comfort reached statistical significance within two hours of the first dose and were sustained over the 14-day period. Perluxan® is free of sleep-inducing and phytoestrogenic compounds typically associated with hops extracts.1 The alpha and iso-alpha acids in Perluxan® maintain healthy NF-kappa B-associated expression of COX-2 and cytokines such as IL-6 and TNFα in connective tissue.2 Curcumin complements Perluxan® through its extensively characterized effects on cytokine-mediated signal transduction, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) expression and multiple components of the arachidonic acid cascade.3 Curcumin C3 Complex® is the subject of extensive ongoing clinical investigations at numerous hospitals and universities.4 Ginger promotes joint health through maintaining healthy cytokine signaling in cartilage and the synovium.5 5LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract provides the highly bioactive triterpenoid AKBA, which supports connective tissue structural composition and comfort through supporting healthy immune responses, 5-lipoxygenase activity and synovial matrix metalloproteinase 3 (MMP-3) levels.6,7 In a 3-month double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 75 subjects, significant functional support and comfort scores were evident as early as day 7.8
- R Jager, et al. Pharmachem Laboratories, Kearny, NJ.
- an Cleemput M, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Sep;53(9):1143-55.
- Panahi Y, et al. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016 Aug;82:578-82.
- Chandran B, et al. Phytother Res. 2012 Nov;26(11):1719-25.
- Altman RD, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2001 Nov;44(11):2531-8.
- Roy S, et al. DNA Cell Biol. 2005 Apr;24(4):244-55.
- Krishanu S, et al. Int J Med Sci.2010; 7(6): 366?77.
- Krishanu S, et al. Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10(4): R85.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Proprietary hops extract is derived from Humulus lupulus cone
- Curcumin C3 Complex® turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinale root and standardized to contain 5% gingerols
- 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract is derived from the gum resin and standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA)
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn