Nitric Oxide Support 162 g
Benefits & Features
- Supports nitric oxide production
- Promotes endothelial function and healthy platelet function
- Helps moderate muscle fatigue
- Offers 2,050 mg of l-arginine combined with citrulline
- Lemon-lime flavored powder for convenient dosing
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up Healthy blood flow
- Delays the onset of muscle fatigue
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop daily, mixed with water, 20 minutes before exercise.
Science & Research
Nitric Oxide Support is an arginine-based formulation designed to support healthy nitric oxide production, facilitate ammonia and lactate removal to moderate fatigue, maintain acid-base balance and provide antioxidant protection. Arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide, supports healthy circulation by promoting endothelial function, blood vessel tone and healthy platelet function, as indicated in several randomized cross-over trials.1-3 l-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is converted to arginine, enhancing nitric oxide production.4 Vitamin C has a dual role, helping to enhance nitric oxide bioavailability and activity as well as providing blood vessel endothelial antioxidant protection.5,6 This formula offers Krebs cycle intermediates in the form of alpha ketoglutarate and malate for additional energy support.7 Arginine may protect muscles from oxidation and moderate lactate dehydrogenase activity during intense exercise. In one study, citrulline malate provided potential support for aerobic energy production and fatigue reduction.8 Double blind, placebo-controlled studies indicate that arginine and citrulline helps lessen muscle fatigue and maintain healthy acid-base balance, primarily by serving as intermediates in the urea cycle, which helps to eliminate ammonia.9,10
- Sozykin AV, et al. Ter Arkh. 2000;72(8):24-7.
- Bednarz B, et al. Int J Cardiol. 2000 Sep 15;75(2-3):205-10.
- Fujita H, et al. J Nucl Cardiol. 2000 Mar-Apr;7(2):97-102.
- Ochiai M, et al. Int J Cardiol. 2012 Mar 8;155(2):257-61.
- Tousoulis D, et al. Heart. 2005 Oct;91(10):1319-23.
- Fennessy FM, et al. Circulation. 2003 Jan 28;107(3):410-5.
- Campbell B, et al. Nutrition. 2006 Sep;22(9):872-81.
- Bendahan D, et al. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-9.
- Morita M, et al. Biochem Biophys Res Comm. 2014. 454(1); 53-57.
- Wijnands KA, et al. PLoS One. 2012;7(5):e37439.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Arginine alpha ketoglutarate (2:1) and citrulline malate are synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is derived from corn fermentation
- Stevia is from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana
- Xylitol is derived from corn
- Lo Han extract is derived from the fruit of Mormoridca grosvernori
- Natural lemon-lime flavor is derived from lemon and lime juice