Men's Pure Pack
Benefits & Features
- Provides essential nutrients for men
- Supports healthy prostate function
- Promotes cardiovascular health, cellular energy production and endurance
- Supports macular and retinal health
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) from ultra-pure, microfiltered fish oil
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Energy and stamina support
- Cardiovascular, macular and prostate health support
- Optimized for men over 40
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (8 capsules), with a meal.
Science & Research
Men's Pure Pack is designed to promote cardiovascular, macular and prostate health with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil and functional bioactives. Vitamin and minerals act as cofactors to support energy production and other metabolic processes.1,2 The herbal adaptogens astragalus and maca support immune function and stamina, respectively.3-5 Omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10 and polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract promote healthy cardiovascular function.6-8 Saw palmetto and pygeum support prostate function, while lycopene and green tea help maintain healthy prostate cell health.9,10 Lutein, zeaxanthin and nutrient cofactors maintain the integrity of the macula and retina.11
- Gropper SS, Smith JL, Groff JL. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism.5th ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth; 2009.
- McKay DL, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2000;19:613-621.
- Gonzales GF, et al. Andrologia.2002 Dec;34(6):367-72.
- Latour E, et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021 Jul 16;18(1):57.
- Stone M, et al.J Ethnopharmacol.2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6.
- Ebrahimi M, et al.Acta Cardiol.2009 Jun;64(3):321-7.
- Burke BE, et al. South Med J. 2001 Nov;94(11):1112-7.
- Park E, et al. Br J Nutr. 2016 Jan;115(2):226-38.
- Aliaev IG, et al. Urologiia. 2013 Jul-Aug;(4):32-6.
- Ishani A, et al. Am J Med. 2000 Dec 1;109(8):654-64.
- Hammond BR, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.