Iodine and Tyrosine 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports the formation of thyroid hormones
- Promotes metabolic function
- Enhances mitochondrial activity and enzyme synthesis
- Provides tyrosine, which interacts with iodine for thyroid hormone formation
- Blend of clinically researched ingredients
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Thyroid health and function support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Iodine is absorbed by the thyroid gland and supports the formation of thyroid hormones.1,2 Thyroid hormones have the ability to cross cell membranes, thereby supporting all cells of the body.3 In the cell, they promote metabolic function by enhancing mitochondrial activity and enzyme synthesis, especially in tissues and organs such as muscle and the liver.4 L-Tyrosine plays an important role in the production of thyroid hormones. Studies show that tyrosine interacts with iodine for thyroid hormone formation.5
- Gardner DF, et al. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf).1988 Mar;28(3):283-8.
- Pedersen KM, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab.1993 Oct;77(4):1078-83.
- Goglia F, Moreno M, Lanni A. FEBS. 1999. 452(3); 115-120.
- DeMartino GN, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.1978 Mar;75(3):1369-73.
- Nussey S, et al. 2001. Print.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Iodine is derived from salt brine
- L-Tyrosine is extracted from soybeans
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 120
Order codes IT1
Bottle size 290cc