Glucosamine/MSM with joint comfort herbs
Benefits & Features
- Supports joint mobility, integrity and comfort
- Provides optimal cartilage matrix composition
- Antioxidant and immune support
- Combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Enhanced with ginger and turmeric extracts
- Extensively researched ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort support
- Cartilage and connective tissue integrity support
- Antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals. Individual results may vary.
Science & Research
Glucosamine sulfate and MSM provide intrinsic compounds essential for healthy cartilage formation, including glycosaminoglycans and elemental sulfur, respectively.1,2,3 MSM has also been attributed with enhancing healthy immune cell activity, thereby supporting tissues surrounding the joints. These important cartilage matrix constituents are complemented with additional factors for supporting a healthy immune response.4 In studies, ginger promotes healthy prostaglandin and leukotriene biosynthesis while curcumin helps maintain healthy neutrophil function and scavenges free radicals.5,6
- Reginster JY, et al. Lancet. 2001 Jan 27;357(9252):251-6.
- Orth MW, et al Equine Vet J Suppl. 2002 Sep;(34):224-9.
- Dodge GR, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003 Jun;11(6):424-32.
- Barrager E, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Apr;8(2):167-73.
- Al™an RD, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2001 Nov;44(11):2531-8.
- Panahi Y, et al. Phytother Res. 2014 Nov;28(11):1625-31.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not take if you are sensitive to shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine sulfate is derived from crab and shrimp
- MSM is synthetic. Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinale root and standardized to contain 5% gingerols.
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.