Glucosamine Chondroitin with Manganese
Benefits & Features
- Supports joint mobility, integrity and comfort
- Supports optimal cartilage matrix composition
- Antioxidant support
- Combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Enhanced with manganese
- Extensively researched ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort support
- Cartilage and connective tissue integrity support
- Antioxidant support
Initial dose: 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals, for 2-3 weeks.
Maintenance dose: 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals. Individual results may vary.
Science & Research
This convenient formula combines two of the most important cartilage building blocks, glucosamine and chondroitin, with manganese ascorbate for enhanced connective tissue support. In a study, the combination of glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate demonstrated the ability to promote joint function.1-4 The combination of glucosamine and chondroitin may also provide support for healthy hyaluronic acid content and synovial fluid.5 The trace mineral manganese plays a key role in supporting glycosaminoglycan and mucopolysaccharide production and encourages the antioxidant activity of superoxide dismutase.1,6 Vitamin C (ascorbate) serves as both an antioxidant and essential cofactor for proper collagen formation.7
- Leffler CT, et al. Mil Med. 1999 Feb;164(2):85-91.
- Reginster JY, et al. Lancet. 2001 Jan 27;357(9252):251-6.
- Orth MW, et al. Equine Vet J Suppl. 2002 Sep;(34):224-9.
- Dodge GR, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003 Jun;11(6):424-32.
- Su N, et al. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2014 Sep;42(6):846-51.
- Gort AS, et al. J Bacteriol. 1998 Mar;180(6):1402-10.
- S Murad, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 May; 78(5): 2879â€“2882.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine HCl is derived from crab and shrimp
- Chondroitin sulfate is derived from bovine cartilage
- Manganese is derived from earthen ore
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil