Benefits & Features
- Provides support for gastric health and comfort
- Promotes healthy everyday tissue repair
- Supports the protective mucosal lining
- Provides metabolic fuel for the enterocytes and immune cells in the small intestine
- Offers aloe vera extract and other premium ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Gastrointestinal health, integrity and comfort support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body's promotes healthy everyday tissue repair. In the gut, it maintains intestinal integrity by supporting the protective mucosal lining and by maintaining healthy villous function.1 It is also an important metabolic fuel for the enterocytes and immune cells in the small intestine.2 N-acetyl-dglucosamine is a component of glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins found in the gut's mucosal surface.3 Gamma oryzanol has a history of use in gastrointestinal applications, with preclinical data supporting its potential to moderate gastric secretions and promote gut function.4 The polysaccharide-rich inner filet of aloe vera maintains healthy prostaglandin metabolism, immune mediator activity and antioxidant defenses.5-8 In a randomized, double-blind clinical trial, volunteers reported positive intestinal support compared to placebo after 4 weeks of aloe vera supplementation.6
- Lima AA, et al. Clinics (Sao Paulo).2014;69(4):225-33.
- Peng X, et al. Burns. 2004 Mar;30(2):135-9.
- Salvatore S, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2000 Dec;14(12):1567-79.
- Itaya K, et al. Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 1976 May;72(4):475-81.
- Joseph B, Justin RS. Int Journal Pharm Sci. 2010. 4(2). 106-10.
- Werawatganon D, et al. World J Gastroenterol.2014 Dec 28;20(48):18330-7.
- Qiu Z, et al. Planta Med. 2000 Mar;66(2):152-6.
- Langmead L, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.2004 Apr 1;19(7):739-47.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- l-Glutamine is manufactured from the fermentation of vegetables
- N-Acetyl-d-glucosamine is derived from crab and shrimp
- Gamma oryzanol is derived from rice bran
- Aloe vera is a 200:1 extract derived from the inner fillet of Aloe barbadensis and standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil