Benefits & Features
- Promotes cognitive function, learning ability and working memory
- Supports optimal brain magnesium levels
- Magnesium-l-threonate and polyphenol blend
- Proprietary blend provides an antioxidant and phytochemical complex from blueberry, strawberry and spinach
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cognitive support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with a meal and at bedtime.
Science & Research
Supports optimal brain magnesium levels to promote cognitive function, learning ability and working memory. Animal research suggests that magnesium-l-threonate may promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory.1 In a clinical trial of 44 participants aged 50-70, magnesium l-threonate (Magtein™) provided significant support for cognitive processing speed, executive function and overall cognitive ability after only 6 weeks.2 An in vitro study demonstrated that PhytoMemory, a blend of blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts, maintained healthy activity of prolyl endopeptidase (PEP), a protein involved in learning and memory.3 Consumption of blueberries, strawberries and spinach has been associated with brain health in clinical studies.4
- Slutsky I, et al. Neuron. 2010 Jan 28;65(2):165-77.
- Liu G, et al. J of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 49, no. 4 (October 2015): 971-990
- Heim KC, et al. J Med Food. 2012 Sep;15(9):851-4.
- Travica N, et al. Brain Behav Immun. 2020 Mar;85:96-105.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium-l-threonate is sourced from elemental ore magnesium and synthetic threonate
- Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit
- Orléans strawberry extract is derived from Fragaria vesca var. Orléans fruit
- Spinach extract is derived from Spinacia oleracea leaves
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil