Benefits & Features
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes healthy urinary flow
- Beta-sitosterol is a naturally occurring plant sterol
- Made with plant-based, vegan ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Prostate health support
- Healthy urinary function
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Beta-sitosterol is a naturally occurring plant sterol. Plant sterols are a family of compounds similar in structure to cholesterol and have positive effects on prostate health.1 In a 6-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study with 200 male subjects, it was proposed that a mixed phytosterol complex providing beta-sitosterol supported healthy urinary flow.2 In an 18-month follow-up trial, beta-sitosterol maintained healthy urinary function.3 These results have been supported in other clinical trials as well.1
- Klippel KF, et. al. Br J Urol. 1997 Sep;80(3):427-32.
- Berges RR, et. al. Lancet. 1995 Jun 17;345(8964):1529-32.
- Berges RR, et. al. BJU Int. 2000 May;85(7):842-6.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Beta-sitosterol is sourced from a soy-based phytosterol complex
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 0 caps
Bottle count 90/270
Order code BS9/BS2
Bottle size 190 cc/20 oz