Beta Carotene (with Mixed Carotenoids) 90's
Benefits & Features
- Beta carotene is a precursor of vitamin A
- Antioxidant for immune support and healthy tissues
- Supports visual acuity and DNA integrity
- Derived from natural Dunaliella salina
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system support
- Vascular health and visual acuity support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Beta carotene is an important dietary antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, supports the body's defense system and maintains healthy visual acuity.2,3 Beta carotene is also the major dietary precursor of vitamin A.1 The body converts beta carotene to vitamin A as needed.4
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2014 Oct 1;280(1):36-41.
- Astley SB, et al. Br J Nutr. 2004 Jan;91(1):63-72.
- Zick SM, et. al. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Sep 22;11:78.
- Lin Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Jun;71(6):1545-54.
- Shete V, et al. Nutrients. 2013 Nov 27;5(12):4849-68.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Beta Carotene is sourced from Dunaliella salina algae. Each capsule typically contains 14,280 mcg beta carotene, 90 mcg zeaxanthin, 70 mcg lutein, 450 mcg alpha carotene and 110 mcg cryptoxanthin