Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Promotes healthy metabolic rate, including resting energy expenditure
- Enhances healthy fat metabolism and utilization
- Contains GreenSelect® Phytosome, a proprietary, caffeine-free extract from green tea
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy weight management support†
- Fat metabolism and metabolic rate support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Caplique® capsule, 2 times daily, with meals and 8 oz of water.
Science & Research
XanthiTrim supports healthy weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. XanthiTrim contains 300 mg of Xanthigen® per serving, a synergistic combination of fucoxanthin from brown seaweed and pomegranate seed oil. In a 16-week, randomized study, Xanthigen® supported healthy weight management† and fat metabolism in volunteers. This was attributed in part to its ability to encourage resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis, the body's natural ability to dissipate caloric energy as heat from the mitochondria of adipose tissue. This results in oxidation and utilization of fats rather than fat storage. In this study, Xanthigen® also maintained healthy liver fat metabolism and function, healthy inflammatory balance and healthy triglyceride levels. Subjects were on a moderately calorie-restricted diet.1 GreenSelect® Phytosome is a proprietary, caffeine-free green tea extract that is 1-part GreenSelect® green tea to 2 parts phophatidylcholine. This allows for greater absorption of epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, one of the primary components known to supporthealthy metabolism. Green tea has demonstrated the ability to promote resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis in a number of clinical studies.2 A 90-day study involving GreenSelect® Phytosome revealed its ability to support healthy weight management† and body composition in subjects following a calorie-restricted diet.3
- Abidov M et al. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2010 Jan;12(1):72-81.
- Boschmann M, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2007 Aug;26(4):389S-395S.
- Di Pierro F, et al. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):154-60.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Xanthigen® is derived from a proprietary blend of brown seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida and Laminaria japonica) standardized to provide a minimum of 1,275 mcg fucoxanthin and pomegranate seed oil
- GreenSelect® Phytosome is derived from green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) standardized to contain 13% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and soy lecithin phospholipids
- Medium chain triglycerides are derived from coconut and palm oil
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.