Vitamin A 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's defense system
- Promotes vision, growth and tissue development
- May support reproductive function
- Made from Norwegian cod liver oil and palmitate
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health, immune function and healthy vision support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Vitamin A is essential to the healthy functioning of a number of biological processes. Vitamin A provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body including the body's defense system.1
- Ahmad SM, et al. J Nutr. 2009 Feb;139(2):377-85.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin A at levels above 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) can lead to serious adverse side effects, including birth defects. This product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A is sourced from cod liver oil and synthetic vitamin A palmitate
- Natural tocopherols are derived from highly refined soybean oil