VisionPro Nutrients 90's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes overall wellness
- Supports eye integrity, including macular and retinal health
- Provides healthy tear production and night vision
- A comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, fully chelated minerals and antioxidants
- Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Convenient three-capsule-per-day dosing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Overall wellness support
- Healthy vision and eye integrity support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
VisionPro Nutrients is a gentle formula providing a comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, fully chelated minerals and antioxidants to support eye integrity, healthy visual function and overall health.1 The importance of nutrients for eye health has been particularly evident since the publication of a long-term multicenter, prospective study involving more than 5,000 individuals ages 55-80. The study revealed that high amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and copper support the health of the retina and macula.2,3 Additional research suggests that optimal vitamin D levels may also promote macular health.4
- Contains 750 mcg (2,500 IU) of vitamin A per serving to support night vision and healthy tear production.5
- Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.6
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health with 10 mg lutein, 2 mg zeaxanthin and 1 mg lycopene per serving.7
- Supports visual function and healthy photoreceptor activity with taurine, alpha lipoic acid and resveratrol.8,9,10
- Seddon JM, et al. JAMA. 1994 Nov 9;272(18):1413-20.
- Age-Related Eye Disease Study Research Group. Potential public health impact of Age-Related Eye Disease Study results: AREDS report no. 11. Arch Ophthalmol. 2003 Nov;121(11):1621-4.
- van Rooij J, et al. Br J Ophthalmol. 1999 Nov;83(11):1277-82.
- Burton JM, et al. Mult Scler. 2016 Apr 1. pii: 1352458516642315. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kim EC, et al. Am J Ophthalmol. 2009 Feb;147(2):206-213.e3.
- Lamers Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61.
- Rodriguez-Carmona M, et al. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 2006 Mar;26(2):137-47.
- Rodriguez-Carmona M, et al. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. . 2006 Mar;26(2):137-47.
- Sun YD, et al. Ann Nutr Metab. 2012;60(4):293-7.
- Nagineni CN, et al. Aging Dis. 2014 Apr 1;5(2):88-100.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Taurine: synthetic
- Resveratrol: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from elemental ore
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic