Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy platelet function and blood flow
- Provides support for healthy heart muscle function and metabolic function
- Promotes healthy detoxification and liver cell function
- Promotes optimal glucose utilization
- Comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula
- Contains Metafolin® , the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate.
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Enhanced support for cardiovascular and liver health
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
UltraNutrient® combines core vitamins and minerals with antioxidants and standardized phytonutrient extracts to provide a supplement of exceptional broad-spectrum nutritional support.1 Provides enhanced support for cardiovascular and liver health. Supports healthy platelet function and blood flow with hawthorn and ginger.2,3 Includes coenzyme Q10 and alpha lipoic acid to support healthy heart muscle function and metabolic function.4,5 Promotes healthy detoxification and liver cell function with silymarin, curcumin and reduced glutathione.6,7
- Hercberg S, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2004 Nov 22;164(21):2335-42.
- Dalli E, et al. Thromb Res. 2011 Oct;128(4):398-400.
- Bordia A, et al. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 1997 May;56(5):379-84.
- Burke BE, et al. South Med J. 2001 Nov;94(11):1112-7.
- Tromba L, et al. Nutrients. 2019 Feb 12;11(2):375.
- Salmi HA, et al. Scand J Gastroenterol. 1982 Jun;17(4):517-21.
- Rahmani S, et al. Phytother Res. 2016 09;30(9):1540-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult yourhealth professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin E: soybean
- Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
- Reduced glutathione: derived naturally by glucose fermentation
- CoQ10 obtained naturally by fermentation
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Citrate/Malate: synthetic
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Picolinate: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 15,000 mcg beta carotene, 425 mcg lycopene, 850 mcg lutein and 170 mcg zeaxanthin
- Hawthorn extract is derived from Crataegus oxyacantha and standardized to contain 2% vitexins
- Ginger extract is derived from Zingiber officinaleroot and standardized to contain 5% gingerols
- Milk thistle extract is derived from Silybum marianum and standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longaand standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids