UltraDetox 10-Day Pure Pack
Benefits & Features
- Support for healthy detoxification
- Promotes phase I and phase II liver detoxification
- Maintains liver and tissue health with glutathione, NAC, alpha lipoic acid, silymarin and other antioxidant nutrients
- Supports G.I. cell health and integrity
- A Convenient once-daily packet for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver health and detoxification suppor
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (9 capsules), with a meal.
Science & Research
UltraDetox10-Day Pure Pack is designed to promote liver and G.I. health and function, normal detoxification processes for common, mild environmental heavy metal exposure. It also moderates the effects of environmental estrogens with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, and other ingredients. The pack includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, glutathione, broccoli sprout and herbal extracts to promote phase I and phase II detoxification.1,2 B vitamins, taurine, curcumin and artichoke support healthy gene expression and bile flow to promote healthy fat metabolism in the liver.3-6 It also includes antioxidants, glutathione, milk thistle and curcumin to support liver tissue health.7,8 Glutamine and chlorella are included to support G.I. cell health and integrity.9 Chlorella and zinc also regulate exposure and tissue distribution of common mild, environmental heavy metal intake.10,11 Alpha lipoic acid, NAC and selenium promote glutathione and antioxidant protection.12-14 BioResponse DIM® supports hormonal detoxification and helps to balance the 2-hydroxylation:16-hydroxylation pathway metabolite ratio.15 Sulforaphane, taurine, glycine and NAC promote healthy phase II detoxification through the glucuronidation and sulfation pathways.16
- Vidot H, et al. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 6;11(8):1810.
- Kikuchi M, et al. World J Gastroenterol. 2015 Nov 21;21(43):12457-67.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014?021.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Rahmani S, et al. Phytother Res. 2016 09;30(9):1540-8.
- Sa'z Rodriguez T, et al. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):687-93.
- Honda Y, et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017 Aug 8;17(1):96.
- Aller R, et al. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015 Aug;19(16):3118-24.
- Ebrahimi-Mameghani M, et al. Clin Nutr. 2017 Aug;36(4):1001-1006.
- Queiroz ML, et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2003 Jun;3(6):889-900.
- Liu J, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 1991 Jan;107(1):27-34.
- Anuradha B, et al. Pharmacol Res. 1999 Jan;39(1):67-80.
- BallatoriN, et al. Environ Health Perspect.1 998 May; 106(5): 267-71.
- Sepp'en K, et al. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2000 Jun;14(2):84-7.
- Dalessandri KM, et al. Nutr Cancer. 2004;50(2):161-7.
- Egner PA, et al. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2014 Aug;7(8):813-23.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.