Trace Minerals 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports nutrient metabolism and cellular function throughout the body
- Promotes cellular energy production and the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters and DNA
- Provided without macrominerals, to promote optimal bioavailability
- A blend of essential minerals
- Small capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Metabolism and general wellness support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
TraceMinerals contains a blend of essential minerals to support nutrient metabolism and cellular function throughout the body.1,2 These minerals are important enzyme cofactors for numerous processes, including cellular energy production and the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters and DNA.3 This formula provides trace minerals in a balanced combination, without macrominerals, to promote optimal bioavailability.
- Moffitt TA, et al. J Nephrol. 2013 Mar-Apr;26(2):403-11.
- Martin J, et al. Diabetes Care. 2006 Aug;29(8):1826-32.
- Wolonciej M, et al. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2016 Dec 31;70(0):1483-1498.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Minerals are derived from earthen ore
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycine, methionine and picolinate are synthetic
- Silica is derived from Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) stem extract
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose