Systemic Enzyme Complex 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports joint and cartilage comfort, including after exercise
- Promotes muscle comfort and recovery
- Helps maintain healthy immune mediator activity
- Enhanced intestinal enzyme delivery technology
- Contains Serrazimes® a serrapeptidase-comparable enzyme blend
- Acid-resistant capsules
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy prostate support
- Healthy urinary function support
As a dietary supplement, 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
This synergistic enzyme formula provides support for muscle, joint and overall tissue health. Enzymes included in this formula have the potential to influence bradykinin formation, modulate the arachidonic cascade and prostaglandin E2 production and provide fibrinolytic support. Proteolytic enzymes have been widely studied for their capacity to maintain healthy immune mediator activity to support muscle, cartilage and joint health.1-3 Animal studies suggest that proteolytic enzymes may enhance muscle recovery.24 Boswellia serrata is an Ayurvedic herb that has a long history of use for connective tissue and joint support. Boswellic acids are active terpenoid constituents of Boswellia serrata that maintain healthy 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) enzyme activity, which is responsible for leukotriene synthesis. In addition, boswellic acids may maintain healthy human leukocyte elastase enzyme activity, preserving the integrity of healthy connective tissue.5 Serrazimes® , a serrapeptidase- comparable enzyme blend= maintains a healthy cytokine response.6
- Kong W, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997 Aug 5;94(16):8884-9.
- Miller PC, et al. J Sports Sci 2004 Apr;22(4):365-72.
- Bolten WW, et al. Arthritis. 2015;2015:251521
- Rotelli AE, et al. Pharmacol Res. 2003 Dec;48(6):601-6.
- Kimmatkar N, et al. Phytomedicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):3-7.
- Al-Khateeb TH, et al. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008 Mar;37(3):264-8.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pancreatin and trypsin are porcine-derived and lactose-free
- Chymotrypsin is bovine-derived and lactose-free
- Protease 6.0 and Serrazimes® are derived from the digestion of a nutrient source by Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus melleus
- Bromelain and papain are derived from pineapple and papaya, respectively
- Rutin is sourced from the Fava d’anta tree found in Brazil
- Boswellia serrata is standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Gellan gum is derived from Pseudomonas elodea