Systemic Enzyme Complex 180's
- Supports muscle, joint and tissue health
- Promotes strong connective tissue
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Systemic Enzyme Complex is formulated to support the overall health of the musculoskeletal system by maintaining healthy cell function as well as joint and cartilage health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org
Systemic Enzyme Complex
- Amount Per Serving
- Three (size 2) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Pancreatin (from porcine) (lactose-free) 176 mg
- (50,000 USP units protease)
- Protease 6.0 (60,000 HUT)120 mg
- Serrazimes® (protease blend) (10,000 U)17 mg
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2,400 GDU/g)120 mg
- Papain (from papaya fruit) (800 TU/mg)120 mg
- Rutin100 mg
- Trypsin (from porcine) (1:150) (11,250 USP units)75 mg
- Chymotrypsin (from bovine) (2,550 USP units)3 mg
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)250 mg
- (standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, gellan gum, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Serrazimes® is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.