SR-CoQ10 with PQQ 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports mitochondrial, cognitive and cardiovascular health
- Promotes neuroprotection
- Provides antioxidant support
- Offers clinically researched BioPQQ® and sustained release MicroActive® CoQ10
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Mitochondrial function support
- Cardiovascular and cognitive health support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, in the morning, with a meal.
Science & Research
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) supports mitochondrial function, which plays an important role in cardiovascular, neuronal and cognitive health.1 PQQ is an antioxidant that promotes the formation of mitochondria and has shown neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant properties in pre clinical studies. PQQ is naturally present in a variety of vegetables, as well as in the human body including breast milk.2 In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 41 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over a 12-week period supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.3 MicroActive® CoQ10 complements PQQ with cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant benefits, with a 24-hour sustained-release profile.4,5
- Harris CB, et al. Nutr Biochem. 2013 Dec;24(12):2076-84.
- Nakano M, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol(Tokyo). 2015;61(3):233-40.
- Itoh Y, et al. ,Adv Exp Med Biol. 2016;876:319-25.
- Lee BJ, et al.Nutrition. 2012 Jul;28(7-8):767-72.
- Shults CW, et al.Arch Neurol. 2002 Oct;59(10):1541-50.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process. It contains 2.7 mg sodium per capsule. MicroActive® CoQ10-cyclodextrin complex (SR-CoQ10 ) contains coenzyme Q10 obtained naturally from fermentation and potato starch
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose