RevitalAge™ Ultra 90's
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy aging
- Supports mitochondrial function and cellular energy production
- Provides antioxidant support
- Offers the patented combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and biotin
- Now with Nicotinamide riboside (NR) to promote the synthesis of NAD+, a key driver of cellular energy production
- Includes pTeroPure™, pure, clinically-researched pterostilbene
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy aging support
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with meals.
Science & Research
RevitalAge™ Ultra is a scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) offered with antioxidant and mitochondrial support cofactors. It promotes healthy aging through mechanisms involving gene expression, mitochondrial function, cellular energy production and antioxidant protection. Specifically, alpha lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine and resveratrol support mitochondria synthesis by promoting healthy activity of the key enzyme AMP kinase (AMPK). Nicotinamide riboside chloride (NR) is a precursor of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a key driver of cellular energy production.1-6 Some evidence suggests that NAD+ declines with age in humans.5,7 NAD+ activates SIRT1, an epigenetic switch that regulates metabolism, mitochondrial biogenesis, cellular energy production and cellular longevity.3-6 Higher NAD+ levels are associated with healthy mitochondrial function.4,5 Resveratrol supports SIRT1 activity and mitochondrial function.7,8 pTeroPure™ is pure, clinically researched pterostilbene, the methylated analog of resveratrol. It may provide additional antioxidant support when combined with resveratrol.9 CoQ10 offers antioxidant protection from free radicals that contribute to cellular aging.10 Preclinical research on aging has revealed the patented combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and biotin can promote cellular longevity.11 ‡
- Conze D, Brenner C, Kruger CL. Sci Rep. 2019 Jul 5;9(1):9772.
- Trammell SA, Schmidt MS, Weidemann BJ, et al. Nat Commun. 2016 Oct 10;7:12948.
- Covarrubias AJ, Perrone R, Grozio A, Verdin E. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2021 Feb;22(2):119-141.
- Janssens GE, Grevendonk L, Perez RZ, et al. Nat Aging. 2022 Mar;2(3):254-263.
- Chu X, Raju RP. Metabolism. 2022 Jan;126:154923.
- Clement J, et al. Rejuvenation Res. 2019 Apr;22(2):121-130.
- Timmers S, et al. Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
- Ghanim H, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Sep;95(9):E1-8.
- Mikstacka R, et al. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2010 Mar;65(1):57-63.v
- Linnane AW, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:396-411.
- Ames BN. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004 Jun;1019:406-11
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl†, alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid), biotin, nicotinamide riboside chloride and pterostilbene are synthetic
- Coenzyme Q10 is produced by microbial (yeast) fermentation. There is no residual yeast in the final product
- Resveratrol is derived from Polygonum cuspidatum root and standardized to contain 50% trans resveratrol
- PhytoLongevity proprietary blend is sourced from cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit), wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria vesca var Orléans) extract (fruit) and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
†Under license from Juvenon Inc.