Resveratrol VESIsorb® 90's
Benefits & Features
- Supports cellular and cardiovascular health
- Promotes enhanced absorption
- Helps support neurocognitive health as well as antioxidant defenses
- Contains highly pure 99% trans-resveratrol resVida®
- Resveratrol VESIsorb® is designed to help enhance resveratrol absorption
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular and cellular health support
- Metabolic function support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Caplique® Capsules daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Research suggests resveratrol offers support for cellular function,1 cardiovascular and neurocognitive health,2 metabolic function and antioxidant defenses. In a 30-day, randomized double-blind crossover trial, 150 mg resVida® resveratrol supported a variety of cardiometabolic health markers. Resveratrol promoted AMPK activity and SIRT1 and PGC-1a protein levels, biomarkers that positively correlate with metabolic health and mitochondrial function. Resveratrol also promoted healthy blood flow, adipose tissue lipolysis and hepatic lipid content.3 In a dissolution study, resveratrol with the VESIsorb® delivery system demonstrated 100% dissolution, the ability to dissolve readily in an aqueous environment for absorption, compared to less than 1% for powder.
- Zahedi HS, et al. Int J Prev Med. 2013 Apr;4(1):S1-4.
- Witte AV, et al. J Neurosci. 2014 Jun 4;34:7862-70.
- Timmers S, et al. Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- ResVida® resveratrol is synthetic