PurePals (with iron) 90 chewable tablets
Benefits & Features
- Scientifically based blend of vitamins and minerals supports optimal health for children
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, positive mood and immune defense
- Provides antioxidants and support for nervous system and bone health
- Contains xylitol for dental health support
- Chewable, highly bioavailable multivitamin/mineral designed for children aged 3 years and older
- Great-tasting natural cherry flavor
- Available with or without iron
- Contains no added sugar, fructose, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- For children ages 3 and up
- Optimal health and wellness for children
- Healthy immune, nervous system, and bonesupport
- Cognitive and positive mood support
As a dietary supplement, children aged 3, take 1 chewable tablet daily, with a meal. Adults and children ages 4 and up, take 2 chewable tablets daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
PurePals provides a broad-spectrum, scientifically based blend of vitamins and minerals to promote the optimal health of children ages 3 and older. Contains highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, choline and citrus bioflavonoids. Formulated to provide nutrients to support physiological functions, including nutrient metabolism and utilization, free radical scavenging antioxidant activity, nervous system health and bone health.1 Research indicates that regular multivitamin/mineral supplementation provides support for healthy cognitive function, positive mood and immune defense.2,3 Additionally, each PurePals tablet contains 1 gram of xylitol, a sweetening compound that supports dental health.4,5
- Comerford K. Advances in Nutrition, Volume 4,Issue 6, November 2013, Pages 644â€“65.
- Haskell CF, et al. Br J Nutr. 2008 Nov;100(5):1086-96.
- Endre L, et al. Orv Hetil. 2001 Feb 11;142(6):283-7.
- Marghalani AA, et al. Pediatr dent. 2017 Mar 15;39(2):103-110.
- Riley P, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Mar 26;(3):CD010743.
PurePals: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
PurePals (with Iron): If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. ADDITIONAL WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Mixed carotenoids are derived from Blakesleatrispora
- Vitamin C, riboflavin and vitamin B12 are derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Vitamin E is derived from soybean oil
- Vitamin A, thiamine, niacinamide, vitamin B6, folic acid, biotin and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) are synthetically derived
- Iodine is derived from kelp
- Citrus bioflavonoids are derived from citrus
- Choline is synthetic
- Minerals are naturally derived from earthen ore
- Ascorbate: derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Amino acid chelate: synthetic
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Citrate: derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Krebs cycle chelate: synthetic
- Picolinate: synthetic
- Xylitol is derived from corn cob and purified to be free of corn protein
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Natural cherry flavor is derived from fruit
- Vegetable oil esters are derived from coconut oil