PureGenomics® B-Complex 120's
Benefits & Features
- Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway
- Supports cellular health, DNA synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter production, and energy metabolism
- Promotes energy production and nutrient metabolism
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Contains Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Part of the PureGenomics® product line
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for common genetic variations
- B vitamin and general wellness support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
PureGenomics® B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms. Methylation is a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function. Healthy methylation is vital for cellular health, DNA synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter production and energy metabolism.1 Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health.2,3,4,5 B vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes, playing a key role in energy production and nutrient metabolism.6 Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene.7 Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.8 Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative.
- Glier MB, Green TJ, Devlin AM. Mol Nutr Food Res 2014 Jan;58(1):172-82.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006 Sep 12;114(11):1193-201.
- den Heijer M, et al. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. . 1998 Mar;18(3):356-61
- Jacobs AM, et al. Rev Neurol Dis. 2011;8(1-2):39-47.
- Almeida OP, et al. Ann Neurol. 2010 Oct;68(4):503-10.
- Huskisson E, Maggini S, Ruf M. J Int Med Res. 2007 May-Jun;35(3):277-89.
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al.Br J Pharmacol. . 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014?2021.
- L?vblad K, et al. Pediatr Radiol. 1997 Feb;27(2):155-8.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl and benfotiamine), niacinamide, niacin, vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl), folic acid (Metafolin® L-5-MTHF), biotin and choline are synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) are derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is produced from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil