PureGenomics® Multivitamin 60's
- Supports common genetic polymorphisms
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PureGenomics® Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations. PureGenomics® Multivitamin supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 27% beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)180 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)20 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1)60 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)3 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))3 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))4 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg
- (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)56 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)20 mcg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine3 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- Inositol25 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- Zeaxanthin500 mcg
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), trimagnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.