Benefits & Features
- Maintains cell function and healthy tissue
- Supports immune health
- Advanced antioxidant and adaptogenic cellular health formula
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cell and tissue health
- Antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
This formula offers antioxidants and adaptogens to maintain cell health and protect healthy tissue. Antioxidant vitamins and minerals promote healthy cell function and cell longevity, as indicated in numerous trials. Adaptogens are recognized for their balancing effects on physiology, encouraging cellular homeostasis. Alpha lipoic acid offers intracellular as well as extracellular antioxidant protection.1 Coenzyme Q10 moderates superoxide anion, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals, maintaining the integrity of cellular membranes.2 N-acetyl-l-cysteine and selenium help to replenish glutathione, scavenge free radicals and maintain healthy liver function.3,4 Curcumin supports healthy cyclooxygenase enzyme activity.6 Vitamin D and green tea have been studied for their potential to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance and cellular growth and differentiation.6 Astragalus supports macrophage, natural killer cell and T-cell activity.7 Ashwagandha and Panax ginseng promote healthy cell signaling and gene expression.8
- Fogarty MC, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2013 Aug;45(8):1469-77.
- Lee BJ, et al. Nutrition. 2012 Jul;28(7-8):767-72.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2014;21(2):272-7.
- Karunasinghe N, et al. 2019 Dec 18;12(1):2.
- Zhang F, et al. Carcinogenesis. 1999 Mar;20(3):445-51
- Quezada-Fernandez P, et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2019 Dec;70(8):977-985.
- Huang ZQ, et al. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1995 Jun;15(6):328-30.
- Sotaniemi EA, et al. Diabetes Care. 1995 Oct;18(10):1373-5.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, any other health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Coenzyme Q10 is derived from fermentation
- Alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) are synthetic
- Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Panax ginseng extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 27% ginsenosides
- Decaffeinated green tea is derived from Camellia sinensis leaves and standardized to contain 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Astragalus membranaceus extract is derived from the root
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose