PureBi•Ome™ G.I. 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function and comfort
- Promotes intestinal integrity and barrier function
- Enhances natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress
- Offers 12.5 billion CFU per capsule of four clinically researched probiotic strains
- Grown on a dairy-free, soy-free medium
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Gastrointestinal health and integrity support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
PureBi•Ome™ G.I. offers four clinically researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with l-glutamine to support microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function. The 4-strain blend is the focus of numerous clinical trials, showing support for healthy microflora, bowel function and G.I. comfort.1 l-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid utilized by the body for tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support and natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress.2 In studies, glutamine supplementation supports intestinal integrity and barrier function.3
- Williams EA, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.2009 Jan;29(1):97-103.
- Hond ED, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1999 May;13(5):679-85.
- Benjamin J, et al. Dig Dis Sci. 2012 Apr;57(4):1000-12.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172) are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free medium
- l-Glutamine is derived from fermentation of vegetables
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Maltodextrin is derived from potato
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 60
Order code BIOG6
Bottle size 120 cc