Probiotic G.I. 60's
- Promotes G.I. health
- Helps maintain healthy cellular activity in the G.I. tract
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Probiotic G.I. is a shelf-stable probiotic blend to support healthy immune function within the G.I. tract. Probiotic G.I. promotes gut associated lymphoid tissue composition and function to support healthy barrier function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Probiotic blend10 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)
- Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Refrigeration may prolong product viability.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Pure Encapsulations ships all probiotic products in insulated cold transport containers to protect the live organisms from extreme temperatures that can be encountered during shipping. While high temperature or moisture conditions can compromise viability, these items are formulated to be shelf-stable and maintain label claim without refrigeration under typical conditions.