Benefits & Features
- Promotes emotional well-being and relaxation
- Maintains healthy urinary cortisol levels
- Clinically researched combination of probiotic strains
- Developed using an innovative, patented microencapsulation process designed to protect the probiotic strains from harsh conditions, including gastric acidity
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Positive mood, relaxation and emotional well-being
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals.
Science & Research
ProbioMood offers a clinically researched probiotic combination of strains developed using an innovative, patented microencapsulation process. This technology protects the probiotic strains from harsh conditions, including gastric acidity, compression and thermal shock. This probiotic strain combination offers unique support for emotional well-being and relaxation. Research suggests that Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 support emotional health, in part by supporting healthy cytokine balance and intestinal integrity.1,2 In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, supplementation with this combination maintained healthy urinary cortisol levels, indicating the potential to lessen occasional stress. In a separate analysis, supplemented subjects reported positive mood, relaxation and enhanced cognitive function.3,4 In another randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, L. helveticus Rosell-52 and B. longum Rosell-175 moderated the normal gastrointestinal stress response by 49%.5
- Arseneault-BrÃ©ard J, et al. Br J Nutr. 2012 Jun;107(12):1793-9.
- Rao AV, et al. Gut Pathog. 2009 Mar 19;1(1):6.
- Messaoudi M, et al. Br J Nutr. 2011 Mar;105(5):755-64.
- Messaoudi M, et al. Gut Microbes. 2011 Jul-Aug;2(4):256-61.
- Diop L, et al. Nutr Res. 2008 Jan;28(1):1-5.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52 ME and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 ME are grown on a medium that contains dairy and soy
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn and is GMO-free