Benefits & Features
- Essential for maintenance of acid-alkaline and cellular electrodynamic balance
- Supports key physiological enzymatic processes
- Helps maintain healthy water balance, heart rhythm and muscle function
- May support healthy blood flow and cardiovascular function
- Available in both aspartate and citrate forms
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vascular and cellular fluid balance support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Potassium activates many enzymatic reactions and is essential to a number of physiologic processes, including transmission of nerve impulses, muscle contraction, gastric secretions, renal function, tissue synthesis, and carbohydrate metabolism.1,2 Potassium is the major cation of intracellular fluid and is essential for maintenance of acid-alkaline balance, isotonicity, and electrodynamic characteristics of the cell.3 In addition, it works with sodium to maintain healthy water balance, heart rhythm and nerve and muscle function.4 Research suggests that adequate potassium intake may support healthy blood flow and cardiovascular health.5
- Dahle LO, et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995 Jul;173(1):175-80.
- GropperSS, Smith JL.Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. 6th ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth; 2012.
- Palmer BF,Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.2015 Jun 5;10(6):1050-60.
- Dorup I, et al. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1988 Feb 13; 296(6620): 455?58.
- Naismith DJ, et al. Br J Nutr. 2003 Jul;90(1):53-60.
Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professionalbefore use. .
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Potassium is from the lime of rock
- Aspartate is synthetic
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose