Pancreatic VegEnzymes 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural digestive process
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and anyone avoiding animal products
- Supports protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion
- Provides optimal benefit with acid-resistant capsules, which allow maximized delivery of enzymes to the G.I. tract
- Derived from plant sources
- Offers acid-resistant capsules with pH-targeted release
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Vegetarian digestive function support with optimized delivery system
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This enzyme blend provides a broad-acting formulation derived from the plant sources Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. It is a vegetarian alternative to Pancreatic Enzyme Formula for carbohydrate, lipid and protein digestion. These enzymes have several unique properties that enhance their ability to promote the optimal breakdown of foods and nutrients, including broad substrate specificity. This means that these enzymes have the ability to recognize and help digest a large number of target molecules.1 Plant enzymes are also active in a wide pH range, from about 3.5-8.5, indicating that their actions begin in the stomach and continue in the small intestine, promoting complete digestion.2,3
- Rachman B. Clin Nutr Insights. 1997;5(10);1-4.
- Okolo BN, et al. J Sci Food Agric. 1995;69(1); 109-115.
- Mahadik ND, et al. Process Biochemistry. 2002;38(5); 715-721.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enzymes are derived from microbial fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Dextrin is derived from tapioca
Size 3 caps
Bottle count 180
Order code PV1
Bottle size 120 cc