Pancreatic Enzyme Formula
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural digestive process
- Contains lipases (digest fat), proteases (digest protein) and amylases (digest starch)
- Provides optimal benefit with acid-resistant capsules, which allow maximized delivery of enzymes to the G.I. tract
- Offers acid-resistant capsules with pH-targeted release
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Digestive function support with optimized delivery system
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This formula is designed to aid the body's natural digestive process. It provides a highly concentrated form of enzymes naturally secreted by the pancreas,which are essential to the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. The formula contains lipases, which digest fat; proteases, which digest protein; and amylases, which digest starch.1,2,3 This formula is offered in acid-resistant capsules to maximize delivery to the G.I. tract.
- Suarez F, et al. Dig Dis Sci. 1999 Jul;44(7):1317-21.
- Halm U, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1999 Jul;13(7):951-7.
- Keshavarzian A, et al. J Clin Gastroenterol. 1988 Oct;10(5):528-32.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pancreatin is a full-strength, undiluted porcine extract, containing digestive enzymes lipase, protease and amylase in their natural ranges
- Gellan gum is derived from Pseudomonas elodea