Panax Ginseng 120's
Benefits & Features
- Encourages healthy adrenal gland function in times of occasional stress
- Promotes endurance and stamina
- May support male reproductive health
- Standardized to contain 12% ginsenosides
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for occasional stress
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Panax ginseng has long been utilized to assist the body in adapting to physical and emotional stress. During prolonged exercise, Panax ginseng promotes endurance and stamina.1 Panax ginseng also encourages adrenal gland health in times of occasional stress by maintaining healthy levels of certain adrenal hormones, such as corticosterone.2 This versatile herb has shown potential support for testosterone and spermatozoa levels in animal studies, and may also support male reproductive health as demonstrated in several human studies.3-5
- Wang LC, et al. Planta Med. 1998 Mar;64(2):130-3.
- Hiai S, et al. Endocrinol Jpn. 1979 Dec;26(6):661-5.
- Sawiress FA, et al. Endocr Regul. 2011 Jul;45(3):139-48.
- Choi HK, et al. Int J Impot Res. 1995 Sep;7(3):181-6.
- de Andrade E, et al. Asian J Androl. 2007 Mar;9(2):241-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Panax ginseng is sourced from the root of the Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer plant. It is standardized to contain 12% ginsenosides
Size 1 caps
Bottle count 120
Order code PG1
Bottle size 190 cc