Benefits & Features
- Supports joint and connective tissue integrity
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- 1,000 mg of triglyceride-form EPA/DHA in each softgel, twice the potency of other fish oils
- Supercritical CO2 -extracted omega-3 fatty acid support
- Low temperature, oxygen-free processing prevents oxidation reactions
- Each batch of fish oils tested for environmental contaminants, oxidation and rancidity, and microbial contamination
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health and function support
- Cardiovascular health support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Contains fish oil produced through a unique solvent-free, supercritical, CO2 -based extraction method. This method utilizes a low-temperature, oxygen-free process to prevent oxidation reactions, resulting in a pure, concentrated fish oil. EPA and DHA from fish oil encourages cardiovascular health by supporting lipid metabolism and healthy blood flow.1-3 In addition, studies indicate these oils help maintain healthy endothelial function.4 Fish oil also promotes optimal joint function and comfort.5,6 It moderates prostaglandin and leukotriene production, supporting healthy connective tissue. Research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids may also play a role in maintaining gastrointestinal cell health by supporting healthy eicosanoid production.7
- Ottestad I, Hassani S, Borge GI, et al. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e42550.
- Ebrahimi M, Ghayour-Mobarhan M, Rezaiean S,et al. Acta Cardiol. 2009 Jun;64(3):321-7.
- Geleijnse JM, Giltay EJ, Grobbee DE, et al. J Hypertens. 2002 Aug;20(8):1493-9.
- Khan F, Elherik K, Bolton-Smith C, et al.Cardiovasc Res. 2003 Oct 1;59(4):955-62.
- Hill CL, March LM, Aitken D, et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016 Jan;75(1):23-9.
- Maroon JC, Bost JW. Surg Neurol. 2006Apr;65(4):326-31.
- Bartram HP, et. al. Gastroenterology. 1993Nov;105(5):1317-22
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each O.N.E.TM Omega softgel contains fish oil produced through a unique, solvent-free,supercritical CO2 -extraction method. This method utilizes a low-temperature, oxygen-free processing method to prevent oxidation reactions resulting in a highly pure concentrated fish oil. This process produces 75% less carbon emissions than other methods of fatty acid extraction and purification
- Natural tocopherols are derived from purified soybean oil
Size 22 softgels
Bottle counts 30, 60
Order codes ONO3, ONO6
Bottle sizes 120 cc, 190 cc