Benefits & Features
- Provides support for overall wellness with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Promotes ocular and retinal health
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable form
- Includes Metafolin® , the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Overall wellness, eye, cognitive and cellular health
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
O.N.E.™ Multivitamin provides a comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, fully chelated minerals and antioxidants to support optimal health.1 This formula includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, and lutein and zeaxanthin to help maintain macular and retinal health.2,3 Antioxidants include lycopene, alpha lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10, provided as a blend of standard ubiquinone and a sustained-release water-soluble form (MicroActive® Q10). 4,5 This formula also provides choline and inositol, which play essential roles in neuronal function, and vitamin D to support cellular health.6-8
- McKay DL, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2000;19:613-621
- Prinz-Langenohl R, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec; 158(8): 2014-2021.
- Hammond BR, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Dec 2;55(12):8583-9.
- Tromba L, et al. Nutrients. 2019 Feb 12;11(2):375.
- Madhavi D, et al. Integrative Medicine. 2010. 9(1).
- Knott V, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2015 Apr;131:119-29.
- Kim JY, et al. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Mar;215(1):189-95.
- Hossein-Nezhad A, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e58725.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin A: synthetic
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate: corn dextrose fermentationand palm oil
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrosefermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
- Choline: synthetic
- CoQ10: fermentation
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
- Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
Size 00 caps
Bottle count 30, 60, 120
Order codes ONE3, ONE6, ONE1
Bottle sizes 120 cc, 190 cc, 290 cc