NeuroMood Pure Pack
Benefits & Features
- Support for healthy neurotransmitter function, positive mood and emotional wellness
- Promotes cognitive function and healthy eating behavior
- Supports relaxation
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Emotional wellness and positive mood support
- Relaxation support
- Healthy eating behavior support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (5 capsules), with a meal.
Science & Research
NeuroMood Pure Pack is designed to promote positive mood, neurotransmitter function, relaxation and healthy eating behavior with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil and other ingredients. B vitamins, chromium, taurine and curcumin promote neurotransmitter function. The B vitamins folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are critical for proper biosynthesis of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, epinephrine and dopamine.1 Chromium supports serotonin receptor sensitivity, as well as memory and healthful patterns of carbohydrate and energy intake.2 Preclinical data suggest that taurine may moderate the effects of stress on mood.3 Curcumin promotes healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine.4 Curcu min also supports neuronal health and emotional balance through immunological mechanisms.5 Omega-3 essential fatty acids, folate, vitamin B6 , zinc and magnesium also play important roles in positive mood and relaxation.6 Omega-3 fatty acids may also moderate appetite by supporting healthy cholecystokinin (CCK) release.7 Optimal levels of zinc also help to maintain healthy eating behaviors, possibly by moderating appetite-stimulating hormones such as neuropeptide Y (NPY) and ghrelin.8
- Merete C, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2008 Jun; 27(3): 421-27.
- Docherty JP, et al. J Psychiatr Pract.2005 Sep;11(5):302-14.
- Wu GF, et al. Sci Rep.2017 Jul 10;7(1):4989.
- Kulkarni SK, et al. Psychopharmacology (Berl).2008 Dec;201(3):435-42.
- Ramaholimihaso T, et al. Front Psychiatry. 2020 Nov 27;11:572533.
- Sinn N, et al. Br J Nutr.2012 Jun;107(11):1682-93.
- Harden CJ, et al. Br J Nutr. 2012 Aug;108(4):755-8.
- Yin J, et al.J Nutr Biochem.2009 Oct;20(10):783-90.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medications, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Store in a cool, dry place.
- 1 O.N.E. Multivitamin: large (size 00) yellow-orange capsules
- 1 EPA/DHA with lemon: large (20 mm oblong) yellow/clear softgel capsule
- 1 NeuroPure: large (00) tan-yellow capsule
- 1 Magnesium (glycinate): large (size 00) white capsule
- 1 Taurine 1,000 mg: large (size 00) white capsule