LiquiNutrients 230 ml
Benefits & Features
- Activated vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Supports daily wellness
- Liquid multivitamin/mineral complex enhanced with organic fruits and vegetables
- Made without added sugar, fructose or artificial flavors and sweeteners
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Adults and children over 4
- Daily wellness support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 teaspoons daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
LiquiNutrients provides an extensive blend of vitamins, including vegan vitamin D3 , and chelated minerals for optimal absorption1 This formula also provides natural beta carotene, lutein, organic berries and vegetables to support daily wellness.2-4
- Lindberg JS, et al.J Am Coll Nutr.1990 Feb;9(1):48-55
- Hickenbottom SJ, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 May;75(5):900-7.
- Renzi-Hammond LM, etal.Nutrients. 2017 Nov 14;9(11):1246.
- Kawashima A, et al. ,em>Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16(3):411-21.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): from lichen
- Vitamin E: soybean oil
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid: syntheti
- Biotin: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from lime of rock
- Beta carotene: D. salina (algae)
- Lutein: marigold
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Gluconate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Natural vegetable glycerin is derived from coconut, palm and palm kernel oil
- Natural mango and orange flavors are derived from the fruits
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn
- Cranberry juice concentrate is derived from the whole fruit and includes the fiber and seed oil
- Carrot juice concentrate is derived from organic Daucus carota root
- Tomato juice concentrate is derived from organic Lycopersicon esculentum fruit