Liposomal Vitamin C liquid
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Supports cellular function
- Unique liposomal delivery form for enhanced absorption
- Includes soy-free, non-GMO liposomes from sunflower
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune support
- Antioxidant defense
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
Science & Research
Liposomal Vitamin C liquid offers the antioxidant vitamin C in an enhanced absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function, as well as immune defense.1,2 This liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure vitamin C encapsulation for optimal performance.3 The controlled processing procedure results in very small, higher-stable, spherical liposomes. These small-sized liposomes allow for increased diffusion across mucus membranes and absorption.4,5
- Moyad MA et al. Adv Ther. 2008 Oct;25(10):995-1009.
- Kennes B, et al. Gerontology. 1983;29(5):305-10.
- Keller BC. Trends Food Sci & Tech. 2001; 12: 25-31.
- Shade CW. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2016 Mar; 15(1): 33–36.
- Gopi S, et al. J Liposome Res. 2021 Dec;31(4):356-364.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin C is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Phospholipids are derived from sunflower lecithin
- Natural citrus oils are derived from orange and lemon