Benefits & Features
- Supports dopamine synthesis for emotional wellness and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy neurotransmitter function in response to stress
- Supports mood
- Supports thyroid hormone synthesis
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Emotional wellness and mood support
- Thyroid support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
In the body l-phenylalanine is converted to l-tyrosine.1 The amino acid l-tyrosine is a precursor of catecholamine neurotransmitters, including l-dopa, dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.2 These neurotransmitters are responsible for supporting emotional well-being and mental function. l- Tyrosine plays a role in promoting healthy neurotransmitter function in response to environmental and emotional stress. Research has indicated its potential to further support cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions.3 In one study, l-tyrosine helped support mood in subjects with low dopamine levels.4 l-Tyrosine is also a key component in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.5
- Udenfriend S, et al. J Biol Chem. 1952Feb;194(2):503-11.
- Bloemendaal M, et al. eNeuro. 2018 Apr30;5(2):ENEURO.0035-17.2018.
- Steenbergen L, et al. Neuropsychologia. 2015Mar;69:50-5.
- Mouret J, et al. C R Acad Sci III. 1988;306(3):93-
- Maurizis JC, et al. FEBS. 1981. 132(1); 29-32.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- l-Tyrosine is extracted from protein and extensively processed and purified in a semisynthetic process