Junior Nutrients 120's
- Supports a healthy vitamin and mineral intake for children
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health and antioxidant protection
- Formulated specifically for children ages 4 and up
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
Junior Nutrients is a complete multivitamin/mineral blend without iron to help children meet their daily vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements. Our Junior Nutrients formula is vegetarian, and free-from other unwanted additives.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- Two (size 2) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene)750 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)137 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)23 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1)45 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))1.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))2 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)100 mcg
- Biotin150 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)10 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)42 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)75 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®)42 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)35 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)37.5 mcg
- Inositol25 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend246 mcg
- FloraGLO® lutein1.5 mg
- Zeaxanthin250 mcg
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Albion®, DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Consult a physician for children under the age of 4. Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal. Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals.