Benefits & Features
- Promotes red blood cell production and health
- Supports muscle function
- Enhances iron absorption with vitamin C
- Provides highly bioavailable form of iron
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Red blood cell and muscle function support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that delivers oxygen to tissues throughout the body. It is also a part of myoglobin, a protein that helps muscle cells store oxygen and ferritin, the body's main iron storage protein found in the intestines, liver and spleen.1 Optimal serum levels have been associated with mental health and moderating fatigue in women of childbearing age.2
- Guiang III SF, et al. Amer J Physiol. 1997;273(6); 2124-2131.
- Kamdi SP, Palkar PJ. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Jan;35(1):4-8.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Iron is sourced naturally from elemental ore
- Ascorbic acid is sourced from corn dextrose fermentation
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil