Indole-3-Carbinol 400 mg
Benefits & Features
- Supports the function of healthy breast cells
- Promotescervical cell health
- May support prostate cell function
- Naturally found in vegetables including broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy breast, cervical and prostate cell support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)is a metabolite of glucosinolates found in cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. Once ingested, stomach acid converts I3C to various active metabolites including diindolylmethane (DIM), which are absorbed into the bloodstream. Studies indicate that I3C and DIM support cellular health in the breast, cervixand prostate.1-3
- Meng Q, et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2000 Sep;63(2):147-52.
- Bell MC, et al. Gynecol Oncol.2000 Aug;78(2):123-9.
- Adler S, et al. Anticancer Res. 2011 Nov;31(11):3733-7.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- In nature, indole-3-carbinol can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, bok choy, cauliflower and kale. Indole-3-Carbinol in supplement form is synthetically produced
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose