Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated)
Benefits & Features
- Provides optimal cellular function and antioxidant protection
- Supports prostate, colon, lung and bladder health
- Standardized to providea minimum of 70% epigallocatechin gallate
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health support
- Antioxidant protection
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
This decaffeinated green tea extract is anherbal extract containing catechins, a class of antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. It contains a minimum of 90% catechins, with EGCG making up a minimum of 70% of the content. These compounds are largely responsible for the health benefits of green tea.2-4
- Basu A, et al. Nutr Res. 2013 Mar;33(3):180-7.
- Gupta S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2000 Apr 1;164(1):82-90.
- Gupta S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2000 Apr 1;164(1):82-90.Shimizu M, et al.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev.2008 Nov;17(11):3020-5.
- Xu Y, et al. Cancer ResJuly 15, 1992 52; 3875.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis leaves and standardized to contain a minimum of 90% total tea catechins, providing a minimum of 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Size 3 caps
Bottle counts 60, 120
Order codes GT6, GT1
Bottle sizes 75 cc, 120 cc