Glucosamine Complex 180's
Benefits & Features
- Supports joint mobility, integrity and comfort
- Promotes optimal cartilage matrix composition
- Combines three forms of glucosamine
- Contains manganese for cartilage support
- Extensively researched ingredients
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint comfort support
- Cartilage and connective tissue integrity support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
This formula combines three forms of glucosamine: glucosamine HCl, glucosamine sulfate and n-acetyl- d-glucosamine.1,2,3 These naturally occurring substances build and maintain the matrix of collagen and connective tissue that forms the ground substance of cartilage.4
- Qiu GX, et al. Zhonghua YiXue Za Zhi. 2005 Nov 16;85(43):3067-70.
- Herrero-Beaumont G, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Feb;56(2):555-67.
- Tsuji T, et al. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2016 Apr;28(2):197-205.
- Watanabe H, et al. J Biochem. 1998 Oct;124(4):687-93.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not take if you are sensitive to shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine HCl and n-acetyl-d-glucosamine are derived from crab and shrimp
- Manganese is derived from earthen ore
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil