Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- May promote healthy lipid metabolism and blood flow
- Provides support for healthy mitochondrial function
- Blend of key nutrients, antioxidants and herbal extracts in one dietary supplement
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy glucose metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, before meals.
Science & Research
Minerals including chromium, magnesium and zinc are associated with healthy glucose metabolism and may be synergistic with biotin.1,2,3,4 Bisglycinato oxo vanadium is a bioavailable organic complex of glycine and vanadium. Research indicates that vanadium promotes healthy glucose metabolism by supporting healthy liver and skeletal muscle function.5 Numerous studies indicate that the water-soluble polyphenol polymers found in CinSulin® cinnamon extract promote healthy glucose function, lipid metabolism and blood flow.6,7 Momordica charantia, or bitter melon, and Gymnema sylvestre provide traditional support for healthy pancreas and glucose function.8,9 Vitamin C maintains healthy red blood cell sorbitol levels.10 Alpha lipoic acid supports healthy glucose metabolism by promoting healthy mitochondrial function.11,12
- Sharma S, et al. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jul;25(3):149-53.
- Rodr'uez-Mor' M, et al. Diabetes Care. 2003 Apr;26(4):1147-52.
- Al-Maroof RA, et al. Saudi Med J. 2006 Mar;27(3):344-50.
- Singer GM, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2006 Dec;8(6):636-43.
- Cusi K, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Mar;86(3):1410-7.
- Khan A, et al. Diabetes Care December 2003. 26(12); 3215-3218.
- Wainstein J, et al. J Med Food. 2011 Dec;14(12):1505-10.
- Dans AM, et al. J Clin Epidemiol. 2007 Jun;60(6):554-9.
- Baskaran K, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):295-300.
- Cunningham JJ, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1994 Aug;13(4):344-50.
- Ansar H, et al. Saudi Med J. 2011 Jun;32(6):584-8
- Wang Y, et al. Metabolism. 2010 Jul;59(7):967-76
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Magnesium, zinc, vanadium and chromium are derived from earthen ore
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycine, alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) and biotin are synthetic
- Bitter melon extract is derived from Momordica charantia fruit and standardized to typically contain 0.5% charantin
- Cinnamon extract (10-15:1) is derived from Cinnamomum cassia bark
- Gymnema sylvestre extract is derived from the leaf
- Ascorbic acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation