Benefits & Features
- Formula is based on the ratios of essential amino acids from high biological value (BV) protein sources
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy muscle, brain and tissue support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Amino acids are the building blocks for all proteins, making them essential for a number of body functions, including fluid balance, enzyme production, cellular repair and energy metabolism.1,2 Amino acids also provide a readily available form of nitrogen, a critical element that forms various compounds such as neurotransmitters and creatine. In humans, protein is composed of 20 amino acids, only some of which the body is able to produce. Those that need to be obtained from exogenous sources are referred to as the essential amino acids.3 Pure Encapsulations' Essential Aminos formula is based on the ratios of essential amino acids from high biological value (BV) protein sources. Proper intake of these amino acids is important for the synthesis, repair and metabolism of muscle, cells and tissues.
- Flakoll PJ, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2004 Mar;96(3):951-6.
- Shimomura Y, et al. J. Nutr. 2006. 136(2); 529-532.
- Wolfe RR. J Nutr. 2002 Oct;132(10):3219S-24S.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Isoleucine, phenylalanine and valine are produced from corn dextrose fermentation
- Leucine is originally extracted from protein and is extensively processed and purified
- Lysine and histidine are produced synthetically
- Threonine is produced from a proprietary fermentation process