Benefits & Features
- Supports joint health, flexibility and comfort
- Promotes connective tissue integrity
- Helps maintain healthy blood flow, platelet and arterial smooth muscle cells
- Ultra-pure, microfiltered fish oil concentrate
- Comprehensive testing for contaminants including heavy metals, dioxans and furans, PCBs, peroxides and anisidine
- Ages 18 and up
- Joint health support
- Cardiovascular and daily wellness support
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily. Consume with food
Science & Research
Fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA (eicosapentaenoic acid/docosahexaenoic acid) have been associated with numerous benefits. EPA and DHA from fish oil encourage cardiovascular health by supporting healthy lipid metabolism, maintaining healthy blood flow and promoting healthy platelet function.1 A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 223 individuals, indicated that fish oil supplementation promotes healthy arterial function.2 In addition, studies indicate these oils help maintain blood vessel integrity. One study also suggests EPA may moderate protein kinase C, supporting arterial smooth muscle cells.3 Fish oil is important for optimal joint function. It moderates prostaglandin and leukotriene production, supporting healthy connective tissue. It also plays a role in moderating neutrophil activity and supporting joint comfort.4 A double-blind, placebo-controlled, prospective study involving 66 subjects revealed fish oils modulate immune mediator activity as well as provide support for joint flexibility.5‡
- Corder KE, et. Al. J of Sports Sci Med. 2016 Feb 23;15(1):176-83.
- von Schacky C, et. al. Ann Intern Med. 1999 Apr 6;130(7):554-62.
- Hongjiang C, et. al. J of Mol and Cell CardiologyVolume 35, Issue 7, July 2003, Pages 769-775
- Bartram HP, et. al. Gastroenterology. 1993 Nov;105(5):1317-22.
- Adam O, et. al. Rheumatol Int. 2003 Jan;23(1):27-36
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sourced mainly from sardines and anchovies off the coast of Chile or Norway. They have been tested for contaminants including heavy metals, dioxans and furans, PCBs, peroxides and anisidine